At Campen Dermatology, our in-house Medical Esthetician available to offer a wide variety of cosmetic procedures to patients seeking rejuvenation and beautification, as well as for education and advice on home-care for skin health.
If you have questions about your current skincare routine, changes that you can make to achieve a more youthful appearance or clearer complexion, or if you have general inquiries on products that we sell or cosmetic services available, please click the link on this page to Email our Esthetician. You may also call us to schedule a Free Consultation appointment with the Esthetician at your convenience.
- Facial Treatments – tailored to your skin type and concerns
- Back Scrub – like a facial, but for your back!
- Chemical Peels – to treat a variety of issues ranging from aging skin to acne-prone and hyperpigmented skin
- Microdermabrasion – an exfoliating treatment to polish the surface of the skin to reveal a brighter complexion; helps with acne scars and congested pores
- Dermaplaning – an exfoliating treatment meant to remove debris and dead skin cells, which also removes any vellus hair (“peach fuzz”) on the face
- Brow and Lash Tinting – to add temporary color that lasts 3-4 weeks to the brows or lashes, available in a range of shades
- Waxing – hair removal technique done with either hard or soft wax , depending on the body part desires
- IPL & FRAXEL – LASER treatments done for a range of purposes, including laser hair removal, dark spot correcting, scar/texture improvement, etc. (please schedule a consult to determine which treatment is best for you)
- Skin Tag Removal
- Milia Extractions
- Blu-Light Treatment – for the purpose of treating precancerous Actinic Keratosis lesions on the face, scalp and body
Please Email the Esthetician, call our office, or visit us at your convenience for pricing, to pick up info sheets on your desired treatment, or to schedule your Free Consultation.